The Sophisticated Paperboy

Well, guess what? That is what I was once called - "The Sophisticated Paperboy". It was actually during a painful growing up period of my life and it was also one of the most revealing and useful periods of my life, too. That is the reason "The Sophisticated Paperboy" will be the title of my first book, which I am working on at this very moment.

This blog will in some ways be a preview of who I am and what I am interested in which will be revealed later, hopefully in a grand style, in the book.

So, friends, hang in there with me.

Michael

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Something Wonderful Is About To Happen!

God's Grace!

I posted this picture of my mother holding me today, deliberately as a symbol of my great gratitude to them for giving birth to me at 7 am on the 7th day of that week in November, 77 years ago when I appeared here as their 7th born child. And the records say that I weighed 7 pounds.

After my oldest sister was born, my parents had two daughters, born between my oldest sister and my oldest brother who both died in infancy.

So, after I was born, the youngest of four brothers born in a row within five years after my sister. Then two more sisters were born making us "The Magnificent Seven" but I was still  the seventh born.

When I was born in 1936, my mother had heard about many mystical things surrounding the number seven. 

Once or twice when I was very young, and maybe she had caught me looking sad about something, she would tell me that I would always be "lucky" as she put it. She said there were an unusual collection of the number seven connected to my birth. She said it was nothing she had planned or had anything to do with. It was something, she said she couldn't help but notice. So, she deduced that it must have been divinely planned.


As described in Wilkepaedia, about the history of the superstitions related to the number seven:
 Almost all of us know that it is a number that is mentioned many times in the Bible. The number seven had its roots in ancient Jewish history, or B.C. times. 

Solomon knew of the Jewish view on the number seven, so he took seven years to build the temple in Jerusalem.

The Torah mentions that the Sabbatical , or holy year, occurred every seven years. 

Even the Israelites were told to march around the walls of Jericho seven times, and their enemies would be defeated.

This view of the number seven continued in the New Testament. 

A disciple asked Jesus, " How many times should we forgive our brethren? " Jesus replied, " 70 times 7". 

Even in the last book of the Bible, the number seven is mentioned on more than one occasion. Revelations 1:16 states," He had in his right hand seven stars." Also in Revelations, the number of seals is seven.

But beyond the Bible, we find the number seven in other religions and societies. The ancient Greeks considered the number seven to be lucky. They believed it to be the perfect number. 

The Arabs carried on this belief and built seven holy temples.The Goths made sure they worshiped the seven deities.

The Japanese also had seven gods. Even the Scottish Masons made sure the number seven had relevance in their rites, and their aprons were made with seven tassels on them.

The number seven even shows up in our country. Has anyone stopped to think why our country declared our independence from Britain during the seventh month? 

There are seven articles to the constitution. And the city of Washington D.C. was built on the 77th longitude. Well, I suppose that last one is a coincidence. I doubt our forefathers had maps with latitudes and longitudes figured into them.

The number seven is the Number that God chose to represent completeness. Seven means that something is whole, full complete or perfect in some cases. Biblical text says it took God seven days to create the earth. It takes seven days to complete a week

In almost every system of antiquity there are frequent references to the number seven.

The Pythagoreans called it the perfect number, 3 and 4, the triangle and the square, the perfect figures.
There were for instance seven ancient planets. The sun was the greatest planet of the ancient seven and next to the sun, the moon, changing in all its splendor every seventh day.
The Arabians had seven Holy Temples.
In Persian mysteries there were seven spacious caverns through which the aspirants had to pass.

The Goths had seven deities, as did the Romans, from whose names are derived our days of the week.

In Scriptural history there is a frequent recurrence to this number. E.g. in Revelation 1:16 -- "and He had in His right hand seven stars, " alluding to the seven churches of Asia. (The seven stars are depicted on a RWM's apron in the Scottish Constitution).
For Masons, King Solomon was seven years building the Temple. It was dedicated to the glory of God in the seventh month and the festival lasted seven days.
So, what is this "Good News"?
It is simply this: we are all connected!
I feel that God in His Grace chose these unusual combinations of this 77th birthday for me to share this simple truth .
My heart is overflowing already as I extravagantly proclaim my love and bathe myself in the synchronicities that abound so freely in my connections to all of you, that I can hardly contain them!

So, fasten your seat-belts, this may be a roller coaster ride for any of you who have ever been even in an insignificant relationship with me You may think your relationship with me is insignificant or casual; to you, maybe, but not to the cosmos. In the entire Cosmos ALL relationships are significant and WE ARE ALL CONNECTED.

I command you to take notice of this high achievement of grace and love that this cascades of sevens demand.

I command you to begin to take note: SOMETHING WONDERFUL HAS ALREADY BEGUN TO HAPPEN!


Look all around you people are AWAKENING! We are all awakening to the realization that we are all connected. We are among the first purveyors of this good news; and you all know it.

You have been commissioned as I have also been commissioned to 

SPREAD THIS JOY.

You will see it everywhere you go. 
Don't become distracted by some activity that may at first seem terrible.

Keep your eye on the big picture. 

Even the news channels on tv will report it. 

The movies coming out of Hollywood and other places all over the world will begin to report it. 

The music people will write and perform will report it. 

And the dances: My GOD!

Some people describe some dances as primitive, and they are right I'd they refer to the fact that dance was among the first means of artistic communication.

Those of you who really need verification of the truth I now share? You will each have unusual things happen to you in the next few weeks or even days after you read this. You will note these occurances to those closest to you. Then you will suddenly make the connection.

AHA, you will say and you will embrace this truth with all your heart if you  do not already.

I love you all. I am you; you are me

No comments: