The Sophisticated Paperboy

Well, guess what? That is what I was once called - "The Sophisticated Paperboy". It was actually during a painful growing up period of my life and it was also one of the most revealing and useful periods of my life, too. That is the reason "The Sophisticated Paperboy" will be the title of my first book, which I am working on at this very moment.

This blog will in some ways be a preview of who I am and what I am interested in which will be revealed later, hopefully in a grand style, in the book.

So, friends, hang in there with me.

Michael

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Tomorrow, By God's Grace, I Will Sign A Lease For My New Home


For the last three years, I have been living in Accra Ghana in this house which I call "Shambala". Now, I am beginning my return to the USA to live in a senior citizen’s unit in Raleigh, NC

No comments: